From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Suicide squad (disambiguation))
Suicide squad may refer to:
- A group that carries out a suicide attack
- Suicide Squad, a fictional organization featured in DC Comics books
- Suicide Squad (film), a 2016 American superhero film based on the DC Comics organization
- Suicide Squad (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the superhero film of the same name
- "Suicide Squad", the name of a season two episode of Arrow, in reference to the DC Comics organization
- A nickname for certain members of the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory (GALCIT) program's rocket research project
- Suicide Squad (hooligan firm), a group of soccer hooligans in England
- Suicide squad (New Zealand), 25 politicians appointed in 1950 to the New Zealand Legislative Council to assist passage of an Act of Parliament to abolish the Council
- Suicide Squadron, American title for the 1941 British film Dangerous Moonlight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suicide squad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.