|Suifenhe–Manzhouli passageway |
|Locale||People's Republic of China|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Line length||(Lanzhou - Guangzhou)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Operating speed||200 to 350 km/h (124 to 217 mph)|
The Suifenhe–Manzhouli passageway is a high-speed rail corridor located in the northeast of China running from Suifenhe in Heilongjiang to Manzhouli in Inner Mongolia. Announced as part of the "eight vertical and eight horizontal" high-speed railway network, the passage passes through Harbin and Qiqihar.
|Open date |
|Upgraded conventional rail line connecting Mudanjiang and Suifenhe.||200||138.8||2010-07-08||2015-12-28|
Harbin–Mudanjiang intercity railway
|Intercity railway connecting Harbin to Mudanjiang.||250||293.2 ||2014-12-15 ||2018-12-25 |
Harbin–Qiqihar intercity railway
|Intercity railway connecting Harbin to Qiqihar.||250||282||2009-07-05||2015-08-17 |
|Upgraded conventional rail line from Qiqihar to Manzhouli.|
- "牡绥铁路扩能改造工程全面开工 栗战书出席开工仪式(组图)".
- "国家发展改革委关于新建哈尔滨至牡丹江铁路客运专线可行性研究报告的批复" (in Chinese). 中华人民共和国国家发展和改革委员会. November 13, 2014.
- "龙江铁路项目建设获重大进展：哈牡铁路客运专线开工" (in Chinese). 黑龙江新闻网. December 15, 2014. Archived from the original on December 19, 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- 新华网. "哈牡高铁开通运营". 新华网. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "哈齐高铁客专开通 "长客造"向北飞驰再创纪录". 163.com (in Chinese). August 17, 2015.