From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Suit (disambiguation))
|Look up suit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suit or suits may refer to:
- Suit (clothing), a set of clothing with matching pieces, including at least a coat and trousers
- Suit (cards), one of four groups into which a deck of cards is divided
- Suit (law), an action brought before a court to recover a right or redress a grievance
- Suits (TV series), a 2011 TV series on the USA Network
- Suit (album), a 2004 album by Nelly
- Suits (album), an album by Fish
- Suit (comics), a character in the Marvel universe
- An informal term for a government agent or corporate employee (i.e., someone whose work attire usually consists of suits).
- Pursuit of a love-interest; wooing, courtship.
People with the surname
- Gustav Suits (1883–1956), Estonian poet
- Boilersuit, or coverall, a loose-fitting one-piece clothing
- Diving suit, for use under water
- Jumpsuit, a one-piece clothing with sleeves and legs
- Space suit, for use in outer space
- Swimsuit, a clothing for use in water sports or sunbathing
- Environmental suit, a clothing used for a particular activity or environment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.