Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up suite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suite may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Suite (music), a set of musical pieces considered as one composition
- Suite, a set of related illustrations considered to be part of one art composition (e.g., Salvador Dalí's The Divine Comedy)
- "Suite", a poem by Patti Smith from her book Babel
- Suite PreCure, a series of the Pretty Cure anime franchise
Architecture and design
- Suite (address), a kind of address or location in an office building, shopping mall, etc.
- Suite (hotel), a type of hotel room
- Secondary suite, an additional separate dwelling unit on a property that would normally accommodate only one dwelling unit
- Furniture suite, a set of couches and chairs
- Personal suite or retinue, retainers in service of a dignitary
- Petrology suite, a collection of rock specimens from a given area or a succession of closely associated sedimentary strata
- Software suite, a collection of software of related functionality (for example, Adobe Technical Communication Suite)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.