Suits (Japanese TV series)
|Based on||Suits by Aaron Korsh|
|Written by||Junya Ikegami|
|Directed by||Masato Hijikata|
|Opening theme||Wolf by B'Z|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||11|
|Production location(s)||Tokyo, Japan|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Fuji TV|
NBCUniversal International Television
|Original network||Fuji TV|
|Original release||October 8 –|
December 17, 2018
|Related shows||Suits (United States) |
Suits (South Korea)
Suits (スーツ) is a 2018 Japanese television drama starring Yuji Oda and Yuto Nakajima. The drama is based on the American television series of the same name by Aaron Korsh. It aired on Fuji TV from October 8 to December 17, 2018.
Shogo Kai (Yuji Oda) is a competent lawyer who works for Uesugi Yukimura Law Firm, one of the four major law firms in Japan. While on the one hand he is generally recognized as a highly capable individual with a sharp mind, he is also quite arrogant and at times resorts to methods that pushes the limit of legality in order to get the win. Although Kai is the biggest earner for the firm, his extreme win-at-all-cost mentality worries his boss, who suggests that he hire an associate as a condition for his promotion. The person who coincidentally comes along is Daiki Suzuki (Yuto Nakajima). While he has a sharp mind and a photographic memory, influenced by bad company, he scrapes a living day by day working part-time as a substitute exam taker for various industries.
- Yuji Oda as Shogo Kai
- Yuto Nakajima as Daiki Suzuki
- Yuko Araki as Hijirisawa Makoto
- Anne Nakamura as Tamai Kayako
- Hayato Isomura as Tanimoto Yusei
- Mio Imada as Tanimoto Sari
- Jun Kunimura as Yanagi Shinji
- Reiko Tajima as Suzuki Yui
- Shinya Kote as Kanie Mitsugi
- Honami Suzuki as Yukimura Chika
- "'Suits' to Get Japanese Remake". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- White, Peter; White, Peter (2018-08-02). "'Suits' Being Remade By Japan's Fuji TV After NBC Universal Strikes Format Deal". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "Oda Yuji drama "SUITS" kicks off with a good start with a 14.2% rating". Neo-Tokyo 2099. 2018-10-09. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- Official website (in Japanese)
Zettai Reido: Mizen Hanzai Sennyū Sōsa
July 9, 2018 – September 10, 2018
| Fuji TV Monday Dramas
Mondays 21:00 – 21:54 (JST)
Trace: Kasōken no Otoko
January 7, 2019 – 2019
|This article related to Japanese television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|