From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sujata or Sujatha may refer to:
- Sujata (name), a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian feminine given name includes list of name-holders
Persons known by the single name
- Sujatha (actress) (1952-2011), Indian actress
- Sujata (actress), Bangladeshi film actress
- Sujata of Sujata and seven types of wives, in the Buddha's teaching
- Sujata, a maiden who, in Gautama Buddha's life, gave the Buddha a bowl of milk rice
- Sujata, a name of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi
- Sujatha Mohan, South Indian playback singer
Persons holding the surname
- C. S. Sujatha (born 1965), Indian politician
- Sujatha (1953 film), directed by T. Sundaram, D. V. Chari.
- Sujata (1959 film), directed by Bimal Roy.
- Sujatha (1977 film), directed by Hariharan.
- Sujatha (1980 film), directed by Mohan.
- Sujata (TV series), a 2008 Indian TV series.
- Sujatha Vidyalaya, girls' secondary school in Sri Lanka. pagal
- Sujata Sadan, theatre auditorium in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- INS Sujata, Sukanya class patrol vessel of the Indian Navy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.