||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for geographic features. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||107 Harish Mukherjee Road|
|Town or city||Kolkata|
Sujata Sadan is a theatre auditorium in Kolkata, West Bengal. The theatre auditorium is located at 107 Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026. Bengali theatre group like Swapnasandhani regularly perform in this auditorium.
The theatre was named after Sujata Devi. The theatre is not as popular as other theatres in Kolkata like Sisir Mancha, Girish Mancha, Academy of fine arts. The one floor auditorium is comparatively small in size. But, it is said, the auditorium is very good for Intimate theatre.
Here a list of selected plays staged in Sujata Sadan.
|This section does not cite any sources. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Ajke Aamar Chhuti
- Bhalo Rakshosher Golpo
- Bankubabur Bandhu
- Darjiparar Marjinara
Other theatre groups
- Aandhare ekla by Chetana.
- Pragoitihasik by Gotraheen (Dumdum)
- Katha Manobi by Niva Arts.
- Aadim Aranya by Gandeeb Natyam.
- "Auditoriums in Kolkata". Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Minutes of APRIL-19&20 final.pdf (application/pdf Object)" (PDF). p. 38.
- "A rolling repertory Stage On & Off". Calcutta, India: Telegraph. 4 November 2006. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Sujata Sadan". Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- "Aandhare Ekela-Bengali Drama Review". Calcutta Tube. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Timeout". Calcutta, India: Telegraph. 18 February 2012.
- "Timeout Jan 25". Calcutta, India: Telegraph. 25 January 2011. Retrieved 10 March 2012.