(Redirected from Sujatha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sujata or Sujatha may refer to:
- Sujata (name), a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian feminine given name includes list of name-holders
Persons known by the single name
- Sujatha (actress) (1952-2011), Indian actress
- Sujata (actress), Bangladeshi film actress
- Sujata of Sujata and seven types of wives, in the Buddha's teaching
- Sujata, a maiden who, just after he had fainted from exhausting asceticism and fasting, gave the to-be Gotama a bowl of milk rice, which had provided him enough strength to cultivate the Middle Path, develop jhana, and attain Bodhi, thereafter becoming known as the Buddha.
- Sujata, a name of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi
- Sujatha Mohan, South Indian playback singer
- Sujatha Rangarajan, Tamil author
Persons holding the surname
- C. S. Sujatha (born 1965), Indian politician
- Sujatha (1953 film), directed by T. Sundaram, D. V. Chari.
- Sujata (1959 film), directed by Bimal Roy.
- Sujatha (1977 film), directed by Hariharan.
- Sujatha (1980 film), directed by Mohan.
- Sujata (TV series), a 2008 Indian TV series.
- Sujatha Vidyalaya, girls' secondary school in Sri Lanka. pagal
- Sujata Sadan, theatre auditorium in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- INS Sujata, Sukanya class patrol vessel of the Indian Navy.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.