(Redirected from Sujatha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sujata or Sujatha may refer to:
- Sujata (name), a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian feminine given name includes list of name-holders
Persons known by the single name
- Sujatha (actress) (1952-2011), Indian actress
- Sujata (actress) (fl. 1963–1980), Bangladeshi film actress
- Sujata of Sujata and seven types of wives, in the Buddha's teaching
- Sujata (milkmaid), who is said to have fed milk and rice to Gautama Buddha
- Sujata, a name of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi
Persons with the given name
- Sujatha Mohan (born 1955), South Indian playback singer
- Sujatha Rangarajan (1935–2008), Tamil author
Persons with the surname
- C. S. Sujatha (born 1965), Indian politician
- Sujatha (1953 film), directed by T. Sundaram, D. V. Chari.
- Sujata (1959 film), directed by Bimal Roy.
- Sujatha (1977 film), directed by Hariharan.
- Sujatha (1980 film), directed by Mohan.
- Sujata (TV series), a 2008 Indian TV series.
- Sujatha Vidyalaya, girls' secondary school in Sri Lanka. pagal
- Sujata Sadan, theatre auditorium in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- INS Sujata, Sukanya class patrol vessel of the Indian Navy.
- Šuja, Slovakia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.