A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||Indian School of Business, Hyderabad|
|Occupation||Co-founder & Chief executive officer of Voonik|
|Website||Sujayath Ali on Twitter|
Sujayath Ali (born 30 January 1980) is a Software Development Engineer and Internet entrepreneur. In 2013, he co-founded Voonik, an online marketplace for women’s fashion. He is currently the Chief executive officer of the company.
Ali was born in Pollachi, a town in the state of Tamil Nadu. He graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Engineering from the Mepco Schlenk Engineering College before completing his MBA from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
Ali is married to a Summiah Fathima, a dentist.
Ali started his career as a Senior Software Development Engineer at iNautix Technologies in Chennai. Before co-founding Voonik, Ali was Vice President, head of Visa Checkout merchant programme at Visa Inc.. Prior to his stint at Visa, he worked for 7 years as Senior Project Manager at Amazon.com.
- "Voonik.com wants to turn regular customers into fashionistas by providing free online personal stylist". VCCircle. 17 February 2014. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Significant rise in mergers and acquisitions in startup space with 48 deals in past three months". The Economic Times. 13 July 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Voonik raises $20 million in fresh capital from existing and new investors". The Economic Times. 16 June 2016. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Why only IITs & IIMs? Some startups believe exceptional talent resides in lesser known institutions too". The Economic Times. 13 September 2015. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- "Being humble helps you get work done: Sujayath Ali". The Times of India. 1 September 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2016.
- "Sujayath Ali – Left Amazon to change the face of e-Commerce in India". OnlyLoudest. 26 July 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- "In Conversation With The Winner Of Bloomberg India's 'The Pitch 3.0', A Reality Show For Entrepreneurs". Inc 42 Magazine. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 20 July 2016.