Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sujin may be:
- Sujin Subdistrict, Gusu District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Sujin Station on Seoul Subway Line 8
- Emperor Sujin of Japan, traditionally said to have reigned in the 1st century B.C.
- Soo-jin, Korean unisex given name
- Sujin (สุจินต์), Thai unisex given name
- An old name for the Nivaclé language of South America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.