Sujin may be:
- Sujin Subdistrict, Gusu District, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Sujin Station on Seoul Subway Line 8
- Emperor Sujin of Japan, traditionally said to have reigned in the 1st century B.C.
- Soo-jin, Korean unisex given name
- Sujin (สุจินต์), Thai unisex given name
- An old name for the Nivaclé language of South America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sujin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.