|Directed by||G. Ashok|
|Produced by||K. Venugopal|
|Music by||Anoop Rubens|
|Edited by||Praveen Pudi|
Sri Soudhamini Creations
Sukumarudu is a 2013 Telugu film with Aadi and Nisha Aggarwal in the lead roles. Veteran actors Ghattamaneni Krishna, Chandra Mohan and Sharada play prominent roles in the film. The movie is being directed by G. Ashok of Pilla Zamindar fame and is being produced by K. Venugopal under the banner Sri Soudhamini Creations. Music will be composed by Anoop Rubens. The movie was released worldwide on 10 May 2013.
Sukumarudu is a romantic family entertainer movie in which, Aadi and Nisha Aggarwal playing the main lead roles along with Krishna, Chandra Mohan and Sharada will play prominent roles in the film.
The story is about a rich young guy, Sukumar(Aadi) who lives abroad. His family is back home in a beautiful village. Sukumar comes back because of property, there is a beautiful girl waiting to fall in love(Nisha Aggarwal), hero faces difficulty from few family members and what follows is how the he manages to win hearts(and property).
- Director – G. Ashok
- Producer – K. Venugopal
- Music – Anoop Rubens
- Editing – Praveen Pudi
- Arts & Dialogues – Chandrashekar Gundemeda
- Cinematography – Sai Sreeram
Initially Siddharth was approached to play the main protagonist the film. But due to lack of dates, he walked out of the movie. Aadi, the son of veteran Telugu actor Sai Kumar, who had already two decent hits Prema Kavali and Lovely was roped in. Nisha Aggarwal, the younger sister of prominent Telugu actress Kajal Aggarwal, who had given good performances in her earlier films Yemaindi Ee Vela and Solo, was roped in as the female lead. Yesteryear Telugu film stars Sharada and Ghattamaneni Krishna play key roles in this movie. The makers of the movie stated that Krishna's character is one of the highlights of the movie. Chandra Mohan,Srinivas Avasarala, Raghu Babu, Jayaprakash Reddy, Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Danraj, 'Adhurs' Raghu, Thagubothu Ramesh, and Brahmanandam are also part of the film.
Adi’s Sukumarudu Movie Audio Launch was held in Hyderabad on 31 March 2013 . The launching of the shooting of the film began at Ramanaidu studios in Hyderabad on 23 May 2012. Sreenu Vaitla gave the first clap. K S Rama Rao and Bellamkonda Suresh switched the camera on. The shooting was done in a full-fledged mode since then and in July it completed 40% of its shoot and some key scenes were shot in Nanakramguda at Vizianagaram. Later the Shooting was shifted to Ramoji film city where Key scenes featuring Aadi and Nisha were shot. In August, it was reported that The film is being made with a big star cast of 54 artists, the film completed 60% of shot in 2 schedules . The 3rd schedule will begin from 15 August and most of the shot will be completed by 3rd schedule. In October it was Reported that the film has completed its talkie part, and will move to Europe for its songs. The producers stated that the Schedule would start from 24 October and would be completed or on nearly 9 November and the film would be Released in December after the completion of its patchwork in November. In November, it was declared that the film’s shoot is coming to an end and the last schedule has just started, and the movie’s audio launch will take place in December. On 22 December 2012 it was declared that the climax fight sequence is being canned on Aadi and the film’s main villain near Mylavaram and Except for a song and another fight sequence, the rest of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. In January 2013, it was reported that the movie is currently in the final stages of shooting and a song will be shot from 10 February onwards, and the movie is scheduled for a release in March 2013. But later, it was informed that the movie would release in April 2013. After the film’s principal shooting has been wrapped up, it was reported that a song featuring the three lead actors was shot in Hyderabad and Post-production works are in full swing.
|Soundtrack album to Sukumarudu by Anoop Rubens|
|Released||31 March 2013|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Anoop Rubens chronology|
The Music was composed by Anoop Rubens. The audio was launched on 31 March 2013 at Novatel Hotel in Hyderabad. Aditya Music won the audio rights of this film. The audio got positive response.
|1.||"Tongi Tongi (Club Mix)"||Balaji||Vijay Prakash||03:23|
|2.||"Manasuna Veyyi"||Balaji||Vijay Prakash||04:05|
|3.||"Sukumarudu"||Balaji||Raja Hasan, Rajesh, Dhanunjay, Manju, Ramya, Pradeepthi||04:09|
|4.||"Manasuna Nuvvele"||Rambhatla||Anjana Soumya||04:44|
|5.||"Tongi Tongi"||Kandikonda||Suchitra & Ramki||03:31|
|6.||"Neelakashamlo"||Sri Mani||Shreya Ghoshal||04:25|
|7.||"O Baby Naa Lokam"||Sri Mani||Anoop Rubens, Chorus||04:04|
- "Sukumarudu team celebrate Sharada's b'day". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Adi-Nisha Agarwal 'Sukumarudu' Movie stills". maastars.com. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Aadi's Sukumarudu in the direction of G Ashok". cinealerts.com.
- "Aadi's film Sukumarudu to release on May 10". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Siddharth is a ‘Sukumarudu’". 123telugu.com.
- "Siddharth opts out of Sukumarudu?". 123telugu.com.
- "Aadi in talks for Sukumarudu?". 123telugu.com.
- "Super Star Krishna in Sukumarudu". supergoodmovies.com. Retrieved 8 July 2012.
- "Adi’s Sukumarudu Movie Audio Launch". idlebrain.com.
- "Adi’s Sukumarudu Trailers". idlebrain.com.
- "Adi’s Sukumarudu Movie Launch". ageindia.com.
- "Sukumarudu shooting in Nanakramguda". 123telugu.com.
- "Aadi’s ‘Sukumarudu’ moves to Europe". 123telugu.com.
- "Sukumarudu film news – Telugu cinema news". idlebrain.com. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Aadi’s ‘Sukumarudu’ in December". 123telugu.com.
- "‘Sukumarudu’ audio in December". 123telufu.com.
- "Sukumarudu’s shooting nears completion". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "‘Sukumarudu’ gearing up for March". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 29 January 2013.
- "I am underrated: Sai Kumar". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Sukumarudu’s audio to be launched today". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Sukumarudu gets U/A certificate". 123telugu.com. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "Sukumarudu Audio Review – Audio Launch Highlights and Videos". Cinesiren.com. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "'Sukumarudu' Audio success meet". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 7 April 2013.
- "Ashok's Sukumarudu (2013) Movie Review". Heyandhra. Retrieved 10 June 2013.