|Dr. Sulaiman bin Abdulaziz Al-Habib
الدكتور سليمان بن عبد العزيز الحبيب
|Born||c. 20th century
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
|Occupation||Chairman of Dr.Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group|
Dr. Sulaiman bin Abdulaziz Al-Habib (Arabic: الدكتور سليمان بن عبد العزيز الحبيب; born on the 20th century in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) is the founder and the Chairman of Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group which owns and operates a number of hospitals and medical centers in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kingdom of Bahrain. Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib, M.R.C.P. (UK), D.C.H. (London), is a Pediatric Consultant. He has practiced in the United Kingdom and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is also a co-owner and board member of Mohammad Al Habib Real Estate Co., a company which owns a number of real estate projects in KSA.
Work experience and key positions:
- Chief of Medical Staff at King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh.
- Chairman of the Pediatric Department at Security Forces Hospital, Riyadh.
- Consultant Pediatrician & Pediatric Endocrinologist at King Saud University, Riyadh
- In the year 1995, Dr. Al Habib established Dr Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group.
- Senior Medical Consultant in the Ministry of Health, Riyadh.
- President of the Medical Committee and board member in Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry.