|Member of the Johor State Legislative Assembly for Tenang, Labis|
March 2004 – December 2010
|Preceded by||Ibrahim Daud (UMNO-BN)|
17 December 2010|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Datuk Sulaiman Taha (died 17 December 2010, aged 59) was a Malaysian politician. He was a member of the Johor State Legislative Assembly from 2004 until his death in 2010. He was a member of the United Malay National Organisation in the Barisan Nasional coalition, and held the seat for Tenang. He served as assistant secretary of Umno Youth from 1987 to 1993 and as executive secretary of the Johor Umno liaison committee from 1994 to 1997.
|2004||Sulaiman Taha (UMNO)||7,655||75%||Md Saim Siran (PAS)||2,138||21%|
|2008||Sulaiman Taha (UMNO)||6,367||60%||Md Saim Siran (PAS)||3,875||36%|
Sulaiman Taha was married to Seri Noraini Yaakop and had seven children: son Aiman Azri Taha and daughters Marsila, Marliza, Marina, Miza Liyana Taha, Miza Qamarina and Miza Husna.
- Gasper, Desiree Tresa (18 December 2010). "Sulaiman remembered for his flair with words". The Star. Star Publications. Archived from the original on 22 June 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Tenang assemblyman in stable condition". Malaysia Today/Bernama. 16 December 2010. Archived from the original on 19 December 2010. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Johor state assemblyman Sulaiman Taha passes away". The Star (Malaysia). Star Publications (Malaysia) Berhad. 17 December 2010. Archived from the original on 17 December 2010. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Sulaiman Taha laid to rest". Malaysiakini. 17 December 2010. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 6 September 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|