Sulaymani Bohras (Sulaymanis) are a Musta‘lī Ismaili community that predominantly reside in Saudi Arabia (Najran), Yemen, Pakistan and India. They are also called Makrami. They number between several hundred thousand and one million in Saudi Arabia alone. They belong to Tayyibi Ismailis, which bifurcated into various Bohras including major group Dawoodi Bohra.
| Part of a series on Shīa Islam
- Alavi Bohra
- Dawoodi Bohra
- Progressive Dawoodi Bohra
- Hebtiahs Bohra
- Patani Bohras
- Sunni Bohra
- Farhad Daftary The Ismailis Their History & Doctrines1990
- Hollister. John N. The Shi'a of India London 1953
- Lokhandwalla. The Bohras. a Muslim community of Gujarat 1955
- Hazrat Mohammed Shakir Zia "Urdu translation from Arabic: Biography of Dai- Mutlaq Sayedna Sulayman B. Hasan 1357H".
- Mulla Saadullah bin Sayyadi Almansub Nasrullah Saheb,- References from scores of History books of Da'wa, including letters from Duat and Manaaseeb by and between them.
- Mulla Masood M. Ali "Sulaymani Census and Survey in India & Pakistan"
- Mulla Masood m. Ali "Extracted and translation in English of "Seerat-ul-Manaseeb" 1346H.
- Asif A. Fyzee "Three Sulaymani Dai's"
- Hussain B. Tyabji " History of Badarbagh Trust" 1947
- Syed Amin Jafri "Sulaimani Bohras" an article in Newtimes Hyderabad 1984
- Zia-ul-Eimaan No.40 A in house sulaymani Journal
- Mulla Ameeruddin "Urdu translation of Nuzhat-ul-Azhaan", the AutoBiography of Dai-mutlaq Sayedna Jafar b. Sayedna Sulayman B. Hasan