Sulaimaniyah International Airport
|Sulaimaniyah International Airport
Firokaxaney Nawdewletî Silêmanî / فڕۆکەخانەی نێودەوڵەتی سلێمانی
مطار السليمانية الدولي
|Operator||Kurdistan Regional Government|
|Elevation AMSL||2,492 ft / 760 m|
Sulaimaniyah International Airport (IATA: ISU, ICAO: ORSU) is an airport 15 kilometers outside the city of Sulaimaniyah, in Iraqi Kurdistan. The airport has facilities for both cargo and passengers. Sulaimaniyah International Airport has three terminals; for departures, arrivals and VIPs. The construction of the airport began in November 2003, and it was inaugurated in July 2005.
Airlines and destinations
- Sulaimaniyah International Airport
- Airport information for ORSU at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for ISU at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Accident history for ISU at Aviation Safety Network
- Sulaimaniyah Airport for Flight Simulator
|This article about an Iraqi airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|