|Look up sulcus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sulcus (plural sulci) may refer to:
- Sulcus (morphology), a groove, crevice or furrow in medicine, botany, and zoology
- Sulcus (neuroanatomy), a crevice on the surface of the brain
- Sulcus (geology), a long parallel groove on a planet or a moon
- Sulci, an ancient town in southwest Sardinia notable for the Battle of Sulci in 258 BC
- Sulcalization, a term in phonetics and phonology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sulcus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.