Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sulcus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sulcus (plural sulci) may refer to:
- Gingival sulcus, the space between a tooth and surrounding tissue
- Sulcus (morphology), a groove, crevice or furrow in medicine, botany, and zoology
- Sulcus (neuroanatomy), a crevice on the surface of the brain
- Sulcus (geology), a long parallel groove on a planet or a moon
- Sulci, an ancient town in southwest Sardinia notable for the Battle of Sulci in 258 BC
- Sulcalization, a term in phonetics and phonology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sulcus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.