Suleman Dawood School of Business
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The school's curriculum was designed in partnership with Harvard Business School and the University of Western Ontario (UWO). The school offers full-time MBA, a week-end Executive MBA, a course-based PhD Management and Bachelor's programmes with management and Finance, and Management Science. The current dean of the school is Dr. Jawad Syed (PhD, Macquarie).
As of 2016, the school is home to 23 doctorate students.
The university offers the following majors for undergraduate program:
- Accounting and Finance
- Management Sciences
Along with the following programs:
- Executive MBA
- PhD Management
- https://lums.edu.pk/sdsb/page.php/history-of-sdsb. Missing or empty
- "Value-addition: Nestlé, LUMS unveil agribusiness programme - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2014-01-16. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Hats off: LUMS graduates advised to be 'lifelong learners' - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2016-06-07. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "External Relations". Suleman Dawood School of Business. 2016-07-26. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Faculty Profile". Suleman Dawood School of Business. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "There are 23 students". Suleman Dawood School of Business. 2016-10-24. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Pakistani university among world's top 300 business schools - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 2017-03-10. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Contact Resources". Suleman Dawood School of Business. 2015-10-20. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
|This Pakistan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (January 2017)|