Sulennis Piña Vega (born 8 January 1981) is a Cuban chess player holding the FIDE title of Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She won the American Continental Women's Championship in 2001 and 2005. These two victories qualified her to play in the Women's World Chess Championship in 2001 and 2006 respectively. She was knocked out in the first round by Xu Yuanyuan in the former and by Ekaterina Kovalevskaya in the latter. Also in 2006, Piña Vega won the Pan American Women's Championship in San Salvador.
- "I America Women Continental Championship". Uvencio Blanco. Archived from the original on 2002-03-06. Retrieved 26 November 2015.
- "American Continental Women's Championship 2005". FIDE. Retrieved 26 November 2015.
- Wanderley da Nóbrega, Adaucto. "San Salvador 2006 - 7° Campeonato Panamericano Feminino". BrasilBase. Retrieved 2017-08-11.
- Women's Chess Olympiads: Sulennis Piña Vega OlimpBase
- Sulennis Pina Vega rating card at FIDE
- Sulennis Pina Vega chess games at 365Chess.com
- Sulennis Pina Vega player profile and games at Chessgames.com