||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Sulikunte is a village situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is a village of Kodathi grama panchayath, Bangalore east taluk, Bangalore Urban district and is located towards the south-east of Bangalore.
Sulikunte is a village under Mahadevapura Constituency. MLA-Sri Aravind limbavali (Health and family welfare minister) MP-PC Mohan, Bangalore central constituency
Sulikunte has good road connectivity to key IT cluster areas like Whitefield (20 km), Electronic City (12 km), Outer Ring Road (9 km), Marathahalli, Silk Board & Koramangala etc.
List of schools in Sulikunte
- Government school
- Delhi public school, Bangalore East
- Sri Saraswathi vidyanikethana School and PU college (2 km from Sulikunte)
- Indus International School (3 km from Sulikunte)
- Oakridge International School (3 km from Sulikunte)
- Inventure Academy (3 km from Sulikunte)
- Greenwood High (4 km from Sulikunte)
- St Patricks Academy (2 km from Sulikunte)
- Head start educational institute (5 km from Sulikunte)
- Bethany high school (4 km from Sulikunte)
Petrol baks in Sulikunte
- Bharath petroleum
- Indian oil (1 km from Sulikunte)
- Channaraya swami temple
- Maramma devi temple
- Saplamma devi temple
- Muneshvara swami temple
- Muttu anjaneya swami temple. Every year there will be a Madduramma devi jathra which is very grand.
Milk / dairy
Sulikunte haalu uthpadakara sahakara sangha is a dairy collecting up to 1000-1500 litres of milk every day from villagers. Ravi kumar SN is a President and SN Ashok, Umesh, Manjunath, Puttaswamy, Prabhakar, yallappa, yellamma are the directors of dairy. SN Nagaraju, Murthi, Munikrishnappa are the workers.