|Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong|
Map of Lanao del Sur with Sultan Dumalondong highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Founded||June 19, 1995|
|Barangays||7 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Jamil Bacaraman Kurangking|
|• Electorate||5,251 voters (2016)|
|• Total||275.80 km2 (106.49 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||41/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Climate type||Tropical climate|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||44,299,325.74 (2016)|
Sultan Dumalondong, officially the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong, is a 6th class municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,298 people.
Sultan Dumalondong is politically subdivided into 7 barangays.
- Buta (Sumalindao)
- Dinganun Guilopa (Dingunun)
|Population census of |
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Lanao del Sur". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 36; An Act Creating the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong in the Province of Lanao del Sur, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- MMA Act No. 36: An Act Creating the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong in the Province of Lanao Del Sur
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "ARMM – Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Lanao del Sur". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|