Sultan Dumalondong, Lanao del Sur
Location in Lanao del Sur
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Founded||June 19, 1995|
|• Mayor||Jamil Bacaraman Kurangking|
|• Total||275.80 km2 (106.49 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||41/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Income class||6th municipal income class|
|Electorate||5,251 voters as of 2016|
Sultan Dumalondong is a sixth class municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,298 people. It was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 36 in 1995. It took 3 barangays and 6 sitios from Butig, 1 barangay and 9 sitios in Lumbatan, 9 barangays and 8 sitios in Lumbayanague.
Sultan Dumalondong is politically subdivided into 7 barangays.
- Buta (Sumalindao)
- Dinganun Guilopa (Dingunun)
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 36; An Act Creating the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong in the Province of Lanao del Sur, Appropriating Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- MMA Act No. 36: An Act Creating the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong in the Province of Lanao Del Sur
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Lanao del Sur". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Matanog, Maguindanao||Barira, Maguindanao||Buldon, Maguindanao|
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|