Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer
|Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer|
|Born||1954 (age 62–63)
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
|Alma mater||King Saud University|
|Occupation||Co-founder and chairman of Almarai|
|Net worth||US$ 4.4 billion (December 2016)|
|Spouse(s)||Al Juwhara bint Saad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|Website||Chairman of the Board|
Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer (born 1954 in Riyadh) is a member of House of Saud and a businessman. He is one of the founders of Almarai, the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world.
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Prince Sultan belongs to the Al-Kabeer branch of the Saudi Royal Family. This branch are the descendants of Prince Saud, who was an uncle of Ibn Saud, the founder of the present Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As such, the Al-Kabeer family is a cadet branch of the royal family and are not eligible to succeed to the throne.
Education and career
Prince Sultan graduated with a bachelor's degree in commerce and political science from King Saud University. He founded the dairy company Almarai in 1977 and took it public in 2005 with he himself shares nearly 29%. He is the chairman of the board of Arabian shield - Bahrain insurance company and Arabian Union for Cement Industries, and serves as vice president and managing director of Yamama Saudi Cement. He is one of the founders of Zain Saudi Telecom, Al Salam Bank (Bahrain), Dana Gas based in UAE. He also keeps a stud farm outside Riyadh where he trains around 100 horses.
Prince Sultan is 12th in the Forbes Middle East's billionaire ranking in 2013, Forbes Magazine estimated his net worth at $4.4 billion. As of December 2016, it listed him Third richest person in Saudi Arabia and 477th in the world.
- "Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer". Forbes. 18 April 2012. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "شخصيات اقتصادية: الأمير سلطان بن محمد بن سعود الكبير". Al Arabia. 5 June 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- "Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer". Arabianshield. Retrieved 20 September 2013.
- "Sultan bin Saud Al Kabeer: Executive Profile and Biography". Businessweek. Retrieved 20 September 2013.
- "Board of Directors". Almarai. Retrieved 20 September 2013.
- "Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer". Forbes Middle East. Retrieved 20 September 2013.