Song synopsis booklet cover
|Directed by||A. R. Kardar|
|Produced by||East India Film Company|
|Music by||Mushtaq Ahmed|
East India Film Company
Sultana is a 1934 Hindi/Urdu film directed by A. R. Kardar. The film was produced under the East India Film Company banner. The music director was Mushtaq Ahmed, who also played a small role in the film. The lyrics were written by Munshi Aziz. The cast included Gul Hamid, Zarina, Mazhar Khan, Nazir, Indubala, Nawab and Athar.
- Gul Hamid
- Mazhar Khan
- Vasantrao Pahelwan
- Lala Yaqoob
- Fida Hussain
Akhbar Khan Peshawri sang two of the popular songs from the film, "Kitab-E-Dard Mein Likha Mere Gam Ka Fasana Hai" and "Mushkil Kusha Hai Naam Tera". The music composer was Mushtaq Ahmed.
|1||"Kitab-E-Dard Mein Likha Mere Gam Ka Fasana Hai"|
|2||"Haaye Haye Daiya Payal Mori Baaje"|
|3||"Mushkil Kusha Hai Naam Tera"|
|4||"Rang Badla Yaar Ka Pyar Ki Baatin Gayin"|
|5||"Pilu Pakiyan Ve Jeeva"|
|6||"Tera Ashiq Meri Jaan Us Ghadi Maqlat Mein Aaya"|
|7||"Thodi Si Reh Gayi Hai Ise Bhi Guzar De"|
|8||"Unse Milne Ko Bhi Yaarab Koi Tadbeer Nahin"|
|9||"Main Tere Qurbaan"|
|10||"Koyalia Kaahe Karat Pukar Kalejwa Mein Maari Katar"|
|11||"Kya Tumne Dil Liya Nahin Jawab Do"|
- Ashish Rajadhyaksha; Paul Willemen; Professor of Critical Studies Paul Willemen (10 July 2014). Encyclopedia of Indian Cinema. Routledge. pp. 309–. ISBN 978-1-135-94318-9. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Sultana (1934)". gomolo.com. Gomolo. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Sultana". chiloka.com. Chiloka. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Sultana (1934)". citwf.com. Alan Goble. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Sultana (1934)". muvyz.com. Muvyz, Ltd. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
|This article related to an Indian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|