From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suma may refer to:
- Suma, a Sanskrit name meaning "a flower" or "the moon"
- Summa cum laude, Latin for "with the greatest honour"
- Suma (co-operative), a workers' co-operative of the United Kingdom
- Suma (moth)
- Suma Indians
- Suma Gestión Tributaria, a Spanish administration body
- Suma root, from a South American vine
- Service Update Management Assistant, part of the IBM AIX operating system
- Sistema Uniforme de Mejora Académica
- The Suma people, a subgroup of the African Gbaya people
- Supreme Master, as in Supreme Master Ching Hai
- Suma, Azerbaijan, a village
- Suma, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Suma-ku, Kōbe, one of 9 wards of Kobe City in Japan
- Sowmaeh, Ardabil, also known as Şūmā, a village in Iran
- Sum (disambiguation)
- Summa (disambiguation)
- Sima (disambiguation), a Chinese surname sometimes rendered as "Suma"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.