From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sumbal)
Sumbul or Sumbal is a given name of Arabic origin from Muskroot, it may refer to:
- Sumbal or Sumbul is a Pathan clan in Pakistan
- Sumbal, Jammu and Kashmir, a town of Jammu and Kashmir
- Sumbala, an African cuisine
- Sumbal Khan (died 2007), Pakistani footballer
- Sumbul, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- Sumbul Iqbal (born 1990), Pakistani actress and model
- Sumbulovac, a village of Pale, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumbul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.