Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sumi, sumí, or sùmǐ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sumi may refer to:
- Sumi Hwang (born 1986), South Korean soprano
- Sumi Jo (born 1962), South Korean lyric coloratura soprano
- Sumi, the honorific for Buddhist monks
- The Sumi Naga, one of the major Naga tribes in Nagaland, India
- Sema language, spoken by the Sumi Naga
- Sumi, of Miga, Quatchi, Sumi and Mukmuk, the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympics
- Sumi gaeshi, one of the 40 original throws in Judo
- Inkstick or Sumi ink, Japanese solid ink
- Ink wash painting or Sumi-e, Japanese ink wash painting
- Software Usability Measurement Inventory (SUMI), a questionnaire for assessing quality of use of software by end users
- Sumy, Ukraine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.