From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sumi may refer to:
- Sumi Jo (born 1962), South Korean lyric coloratura soprano
- Sumi, of Miga, Quatchi, Sumi and Mukmuk, the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympics
- The Sumi Naga, one of the major Naga tribes in Nagaland, India
- Sema language, spoken by the Sumi Naga
- Sumi gaeshi, one of the 40 original throws in Judo
- Sumi ink, Japanese solid ink
- Software Usability Measurement Inventory (SUMI), a questionnaire for assessing quality of use of software by end users
- Sumi from Born2BSumi YouTube Channel Not-Professional-YouTuber + Channel Since 13.8.2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.