This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (May 2018)
Suminoe Station entrance in 2008
|Location||1-1-41, Nishi-Suminoe, Suminoe, Osaka|
|Operated by||Nankai Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Nankai Main Line|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
The station has two elevated island platforms serving two tracks each. Suminoe Depot is located in the west of the station.
|1||■ Nankai Line||for Wakayamashi and Kansai Airport|
|2||■ Nankai Line||for Wakayamashi and Kansai Airport|
(not in regular use)
|3||■ Nankai Line||for Namba|
|4||■ Nankai Line||for Namba (not in regular use)|
The district on the east side of the station is named "Anryu" (安立), and Anryumachi Station (HN14) on the Hankai Tramway Hankai Line is 300 m in the east from Suminoe Station. The district in the west of the station is "Suminoe" (住之江) and "Nishisuminoe" (西住之江).
Osaka City Bus
Buses are operated by Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau.
- Suminoe-ekisuji (on Route 26, 200 m west from Suminoe Station)
- Route 3 for Deto Bus Terminal via Harimacho / for Subway Suminoekoen
- Route 25 (no operation on Sundays and holidays) for Sumiyoshi Shako-mae via Harimacho and Furitsu Sogo Iryo Center / for Subway Suminoekoen
|Nankai Main Line (NK09)|
|Sumiyoshitaisha (NK08)||Local (普通車)||Shichidō (NK10)|
|Semi-Express (only running for Namba on weekday mornings): Does not stop at this station|
|Sub. Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Airport Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express "Rapi:t", "Southern": Does not stop at this station|
- "住ノ江駅｜南海電鉄". www.nankai.co.jp (in Japanese). Nankai Electric Railway. 28 January 2017. Retrieved 26 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Suminoe Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|