The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Summary, while unrelated titles should be moved to Summary (disambiguation).
|Look up summary or summarisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Summary may refer to:
- Abstract (summary), shortening a passage or a write-up without changing its meaning but by using different words and sentences
- Epitome, a summary or miniature form
- Abridgement, the act of reducing a written work into a shorter form
- Executive summary, a short document or section of a document that summarizes a longer report or proposal or a group of related reports
- Summary (law), which has several meanings in law
- Automatic summarization, the use of a computer program to produce an abstract or abridgemen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.