|Look up summary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Summary may refer to:
- Abstract (summary), shortening a passage or a write-up without changing its meaning but by using different words and sentences
- Abridgement, the act of reducing a written work, typically a book, into a shorter form
- Executive summary, a short document or section of a document, produced for business purposes, that summarizes a longer report or proposal or a group of related reports, in such a way that readers can rapidly become acquainted with a large body of material without having to read it all
- Summary (law), which has several meanings in law
- Automatic summarization, the use of a computer program to produce an abstract or abridgement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.