From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Summary justice, while unrelated titles should be moved to Summary justice (disambiguation).||
Summary justice may refer to:
- Handling of summary offenses
- Frontier justice (to which vigilante justice redirects
- Vigilantism or vigilante justice
- Summary execution, execution of a person upon their being accused of a crime, without a full and fair trial; usually pejorative
- Summary judgment, judgment entered by a judge or jury for one party and against another, without a full trial. Often a pretrial dismissal of an entire case. Sometimes a ruling on discrete issues in a case. Not pejorative.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summary justice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
(Admin note: This page is temporarily excluded from category:Disambiguation so that it may be converted without wp:MDC interference.)