(Redirected from Summer Breeze (disambiguation))
Summer Breeze may refer to:
- Summer Breeze (album), a 1972 album by Seals and Crofts
- "Summer Breeze" (song), the title song, also covered by The Isley Brothers and others
- Summer Breeze (TV series), a 1987 American single-episode pilot
- Summer Breeze Festival UK, an annual music festival in the United Kingdom
- Summer Breeze Open Air, an annual heavy metal festival in Germany
- Summer Breeze (rock festival), a cancelled 2008 rock festival planned for Seoul, South Korea
- Summer Breeze Festival (California), an R&B festival
- Summerbreeze, a 2000 compilation produced by DJ Tiësto
- "Summer Breeze", a single by Lords of Lyrics from their 1996 album Heaven or Hell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summer Breeze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.