From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Summer Rain may refer to:
- Rainfall during the summertime season
Films and television
- Summer Rain (1937 film), an Italian film directed by Mario Monicelli
- Summer Rain (2006 film), directed by Antonio Banderas
- "Summer Rain" (Johnny Rivers song), a 1967 single recorded by Johnny Rivers
- "Summer Rain" (Belinda Carlisle song), appearing on the 1989 album Runaway Horses; also covered by Slinkee Minx in 2004
- "Summer Rain" (ATB song), a 2006 song by ATB
- "Summer Rain (Matthew Morrison song), a 2011 debut single by Matthew Morrison
- "Summer Rain" (musical) is an Australian musical; book and lyrics by Nick Enright, music by Terence Clarke
- "Summer Rain", 1989 single by Alphaville on their album The Breathtaking Blue
- "Summer Rain", 2000 single by U2, appearing on the limited edition versions of their album All That You Can't Leave Behind
- "Summer Rain", a single by Whitesnake from their album Good to be Bad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summer Rain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.