|Also known as||Old Man|
|Origin||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|Genres||Alternative rock, Indie rock, Indie pop|
|Years active||1993–2000 , 2015 -Present|
|Associated acts||Tim Cullen, Sean McCue, The Hot Sprockets, Sean & Michelle|
|Past members||Tony Sevener
Alternative rock quartet Summercamp hails from Santa Barbara, California, United States, where, in 1987, vocalist/guitarists Tim Cullen and Sean McCue met in high school. Another fellow student, bassist Misha Feldmann, joined soon after; and drummer Tony Sevener signed on in 1994, making the line-up complete. With Chris Shaw producing, the band issued their 1997 debut LP, Pure Juice, on Maverick Records.
They charted with the single “Drawer" in the U.S., while "Should I Walk Away" reached the Top 10 in Japan.
Summercamp toured the US, Europe and Japan in support of their release, including the second stage of the 1997 Lollapalooza, the 1997 Pukkelpop, and appearing at the very first Fuji Rock Festival in Japan, 1997. The band also toured with Failure, Poster Children, Tonic, and fellow Santa Barbarans, Toad the Wet Sprocket.
Their song "On Her Mind" appeared in the film BASEketball. Summercamp was also credited on the Digimon: The Movie soundtrack with their song "Nowhere Near". Additionally, their songs "Play It By Ear" and "Happy" were featured in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode Crush.
Summercamp Reunited Mid 2015 and performed a reunion show August 8th at Velvet Jones in Santa Barbara.
Summercamp also released a new single called "Peachtree" independently through their bandcamp page on August 28th, 2015.
- Tim Cullen (born September 12, 1969) – lead vocals/guitar
- Sean McCue (born March 3, 1969) – lead vocals/guitar
- Misha Feldmann (born December 19, 1970) – bass
- Tony Sevener (born August 21, 1970) – drums
- Ramy Antoun – drums
- Erik Herzog – drums (in Old Man)
- Old Man (1993) (under the name Old Man)
- Pure Juice (1997)
- "Drawer" (1997, Maverick) No. 21 Modern Rock Tracks, No. 37 Mainstream Rock Tracks
- "Should I Walk Away"
|Studio album by Old Man|
|Released||June 1, 1993|
|Old Man chronology|
On June 1, 1993, Old Man (effectively the first incarnation of Summercamp, featuring Sean McCue, Tim Cullen, Misha Feldmann and Erik Herzog on drums) released a self-titled album, recorded on a TASCAM 38 1⁄2" analog 8-track tape machine at Sean's home in Santa Barbara. Three of the songs on this album ("Should I Walk Away", "The Bright Side" and "Thing of the Past") would resurface on Pure Juice four years later. Dean Dinning of Toad the Wet Sprocket plays bass on "Johnny", "Strollin'" and "Time Passes". The album is currently available for download on Sean McCue's website. Under the Summercamp moniker, a different version of the song "Johnny" was released on the 1997 My Records label compilation Happy Meals: A Smorgasbord of My Favorite Songs.
|1.||"Should I Walk Away"||Sean McCue||3:12|
|2.||"The Bright Side"||Sean McCue||4:36|
|4.||"Your Gravity"||Sean McCue||3:29|
|5.||"Give Me a Moment"||Sean McCue||3:44|
|6.||"Thing of the Past"||Tim Cullen||4:04|
|7.||"Big Fatty"||Tim Cullen||3:36|
|9.||"Revelation"||Tim Cullen, Sean McCue, Erik Herzog||3:11|
|10.||"Life in General"||Sean McCue||2:45|
|11.||"Time Passes"||Sean McCue||4:57|
- Fun Razor (2004)
- "One More Time Around" (Feb 2010)
- "Merry Christmas" (Dec 2010)
- apart (2006)
- apart - Instrumentals (2006)
- "I Never Said" (1999)
- "Peace is the Word" ("Grease" cover - 2008)
- "Lying in the Shade" (2009)
- "Rescue" (May 2010)
- "Falling for You" (Jul 2010)
- "Feeling Creative" (Aug 2010)
Sean & Michelle
- Sean & Michelle (2009) with Michelle Beauchesne
- "I've been in Santa Barbara since I was a year and a half old."; "Q: When is your birthday? A: September 12th." 
- Tim Cullen at Family Tree Legends
- "Sean McCue was born and raised in Santa Barbara California, and resides there today." 
- Sean McCue at Family Tree Legends
- "Q: Can you tell me about the scene in Santa Barbara? A: Well I was born there...December 19th." 
- Misha Feldmann at Family Tree Legends
- "Well I was born in...Tulare"; "Q: When is your birthday? A: August 21st." 
- Clinton A. Sevener at Family Tree Legends
- Description of Tonight! EP at Wilfully Obscure
- "Old Man". Retrieved July 16, 2010.
- Wilfully Obscure, Happy Meals: A Smorgasbord of My Favorite Songs