Businesses along KY 61
|• Total||2.9 sq mi (7.5 km2)|
|• Land||2.9 sq mi (7.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||804 ft (245 m)|
|• Density||197/sq mi (75.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||504784|
It lies along Routes 61 and 323, 6 miles (10 km) northwest of the city of Greensburg, the county seat of Green County. Its elevation is 804 feet (245 m). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 42782. Annually in late July the residents host a festival named "Summersville Days".
Summersville was incorporated in 1817.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Summersville CDP, Kentucky". American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved December 13, 2016.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, p. 42.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Summersville, Kentucky, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-09-20. Accessed 2007-12-31.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Collins, Lewis (1877). History of Kentucky. p. 294.
- Media related to Summersville, Kentucky at Wikimedia Commons
|This Green County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|