|Elevation||13,307 ft (4,056 m) |
|Prominence||2,760 ft (841 m) |
|Isolation||39.56 mi (63.67 km) |
|Location||Continental Divide at the high point of Archuleta County, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||San Juan Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Weminuche Pass, Colorado
For the mountain in California formerly named Summit Peak, see Mount Ina Coolbrith.
- List of mountain peaks of North America
- "Summit Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- "SUMMIT". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 22, 2014. Note: The summit of Summit Peak is -0.15 m (-0.5 ft) lower than NGS station SUMMIT.
- The elevation of Summit Peak includes an adjustment of +1.877 m (+6.16 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Summit Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|