|Elevation||1,122 ft (342 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1271851|
Summitville is an unincorporated community in Coffee County, Tennessee, United States. Summitville is located along the Caney Fork and Western Railroad near Tennessee State Route 55, 7.6 miles (12.2 km) northeast of Manchester. Summitville has a post office with ZIP code 37382, which opened on June 5, 1877. The Crouch-Ramsey Family Farm, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is located near Summitville.
- "Summitville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Coffee County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2007. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Henderson, Bennett H". Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Retrieved December 18, 2012.
|This Coffee County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|