Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up summoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Summoner may refer to:
Religion and magic
- Summoner, a person who practices evocation, the act of calling upon or summoning a spirit or deity
- Necromancer, a magician who supposedly summons the spirits of the deceased
- Apparitor or summoner, an ecclesiastical court official of the Middle Ages
- Summoner (Wicca), a position in a Wiccan coven
- The Summoner, a character in The Summoner's Tale by Chaucer
- The Summoner, a novel in the Chronicles of the Necromancer series by Gail Z. Martin
- Summoner (video game), fantasy role-playing game originally launched in 2000 for the PlayStation 2
- Summoner 2, the 2002 sequel
- Summoners, player characters who control "champions" in the video game League of Legends
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.