Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up summoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Summoner may refer to:
Religion and mythology
- Summoner, a magician who practices evocation, the act of calling upon or summoning a spirit or deity
- Necromancer, a magician who supposedly summons the spirits of the deceased
- The Summoner, a character in The Summoner's Tale by Chaucer
- The Summoner, a novel in the Chronicles of the Necromancer series by Gail Z. Martin
- Summoner (video game), fantasy role-playing game originally launched in 2000
- Summoners, player characters who control "champions" in the video game League of Legends
- An apparitor (or summoner) was an ecclesiastical court official of the Middle Ages.
- Summoner (Wicca) or Fetch, a figure in a Wiccan Coven
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Summoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.