Sunčane Skale was a pop music festival held every summer in Herceg Novi, Montenegro. The festival began in 1994. ProMonte was the sponsor of Sunčane Skale for 10 years. The festival was held every year from 1994 to 2015, except in 1999 - NATO bombing of Yugoslavia. In 2016, it was cancelled for financial reasons.
The festival lasts for three days. On the first day, the Prinčeva nagrada (Prince's award) is given to singers who won a nomination in a certain category. On day two the festival introduces new talent into the world; it's also called Nove zvijezde (New stars). On the final day singers sing a song and if it wins, it becomes the song of the summer (Pjesma ljeta).
This is a list of the winners of Sunčane Skale day three: Pjesma ljeta
- 1994 - Maja Nikolić - "Baš sam se zaljubila"
- 1995 - Filip Žmaher
- 1996 - Leontina Vukomanović - "Jedna od sto"
- 1997 - Zorana Pavić - "Hoću da umrem dok me voliš"
- 1998 - Vlado Georgiev - Ako ikad ostarim
- 2000 - Tifa and Makadam - "Evo ima godina"
- 2001 - Ivana Banfić - "Sad je kasno"
- 2002 - Tijana Dapčević - "Negativ"
- 2003 - Bojan Marović - "Tebi je lako"
- 2004 - Romana Panić - "Nikad i zauvijek"
- 2005 - Goran Karan - "Ružo moja bila"
- 2006 - Milena Vučić - "Da l' ona zna" (Winner of Nove zvijezde)
- 2007 - Lejla Hot - "Suza stihova" (Winner of Nove zvijezde)
- 2008 - Aleksandra Bučevac - "Ostani"
- 2009 - Kaliopi and Naum Petreski - "Rum dum dum"
- 2009 - Milica Milisavljević Dugalić - "Prođoh kroz goru" (Best album of folk music in the Balkans)
- 2010 - Dado Topić and Anita Popović - "Govore mojim glasom anđeli"
- 2011 - Qpid - "Under the radar"
- 2012 - J-DA - "Gel gel"
- 2013 - Teška industrija and Kemal Monteno - Majske kiše
- 2014 - Dimitar Andonovski - "Ako me boli" (only Nove zvijezde)
- 2015 - Karin Soiref - "Sing my song" (only Nove zvijezde)
|This music event–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Montenegro-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|