|Language||English; Philippine languages|
|Headquarters||Cebu City, Philippines|
|Sister newspapers||Sun.Star SuperBalita|
Although the newspaper's main office is in Cebu City, Sun.Star also has various editions for different cities of the Philippines, each with content relevant to the area where the editions are published. Aside from the Metro Cebu edition, Sun.Star has editions for 11 other cities and areas.
- City editions are published in Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao City, Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo City, Tacloban and Zamboanga City.
- Provincial editions are published for residents of Pampanga and Pangasinan. However, city editions may also carry content relevant to the provinces where they are located.
- Regional editions are published for residents in Metro Cebu and Metro Manila. The Metro Cebu edition also carries content relevant to the province of Cebu.
All editions also carry national content, usually the same across all newspaper editions.
The Sun.Star is published as a tabloid newspaper in Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Metro Cebu and Pampanga. It is an exclusively online newspaper for residents of Dumaguete, General Santos, Iloilo, Metro Manila, Pangasinan, Tacloban and Zamboanga City.
The Sun.Star is published (or updated, for online editions) on various levels of frequency, depending on the locality. It may be released on the following schedules:
- Daily for residents of Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao City, Iloilo City, Metro Cebu, Metro Manila, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Tacloban and Zamboanga City.
- On weekdays for residents of General Santos.
- Twice weekly for residents of Dumaguete.