This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
SunSetter Products LP is an American manufacturer of home improvement and outdoor products. The company manufactures, sells, and supports various types of awnings and sun shades. SunSetter claims to have approximately a third of the United States awning marketshare.
SunSetter's primary product lines are awnings, but the company also manufactures flagpoles, solar shades, screen rooms, and mats. The company currently produces four different types of deck and patio awnings (including motorized and hand-cranked awnings), in the customer's choice of size and color. Most of their awnings are designed for attachment directly to a structure; the company only manufactures one type of freestanding awning. Their awnings have been implicated in a number of grisly injuries involving uncommanded closings, with customers losing limbs in some cases.
SunSetter's primary television commercial is well known in the United States, the same version airing since around 2007 and remaining in heavy rotation as of 2016. Minor updates have been made to the commercial over the years; the initial price was set at $398, but has changed to $499.
- Haire, Thomas (Aug 2012), "DR Shines Bright for SunSetter", Response Magazine, pp. 23–26
- Qualters, Sheri (6 March 2006), "Made in the shade: Awning co. grows with contractors", Boston Business Journal, retrieved 7 March 2008
- Martin, Brett (March 2007), "Shade your deck", The Family Handyman, pp. 73–78
- "Shauna Bartel". Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- SunSetter TV Spot, 'Too Hot'. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDE6ya2SaRo. Missing or empty