(Redirected from Sun 96.9)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|City||Alice Springs, Northern Territory|
|Broadcast area||Alice Springs|
|Slogan||The Centre's HIT Music|
|Format||Contemporary hit radio|
|Owner||Alice Springs Commercial Broadcasters|
Sun 969 is Alice Springs only local commercial radio station on the FM frequency. The station broadcasts from its premises on the Stuart Highway just outside Alice Springs with nightly, syndicated broadcasts from a local pub, Bojangles.
- JB (JB's Jump Start)
- Nicole Gallas (Mornings with Nicky G)
- Rufus (Arvo's with Rufus)
- Jeff Nielsen (The Sun Sessions)
- JB's Jump Start (6.00am - 10.00am)
- Mornings with Nicky G (10.00am - 1.00pm)
- Arvo's with Rufus (1.00pm - 3.00pm)
- Exposure (6.00pm - 8.30pm) - Counting down the current top 30 songs as voted by listeners.
- Hamish and Andy's Happy Hour (3.00pm - 4.00pm weekdays)
- The Dan & Maz Show (4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- The Hot Hits Live from LA
- Fitzy & Wippa
- Take 40 Australia
- Rick Dees Weekly Top 40
- "Bojangles Saloon". Bojangles Saloon. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
|This article about a radio station in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|