Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station (Taipei Metro)
Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station platform
|Location||No. 400, Sec. 4, Zhongxiao E. Rd.
Xinyi and Da'an, Taipei
|Opened||December 24, 1999|
|Passengers||43,315 daily (2016)
(Ranked 32nd of 109)
|Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station|
The Taipei Metro Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station is a station on the Nangang Line (Blue Line), located in the Xinyi and Da'an districts in Taipei, Taiwan. It is named after the nearby Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall.
This two-level, underground station consists of an island platform and five exits. It is located at the intersection of Zhongxiao East Rd. and Guangfu South Rd. It is a planned intersection of the North-South Line, with construction expected to begin in August 2011.
- December 24, 1999: Opened for service with the opening of the Taipei City Hall←→Longshan Temple segment.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, Restrooms(East side, outside fare zone near Exit 4)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Bannan Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (BL18 Taipei City Hall)|
|Platform 2||→ Bannan Line toward Dingpu / Far Eastern Hospital (BL16 Zhongxiao Dunhua) →|
- Exit 1: No.327, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 2: No.304, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 3: Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4 and Guangfu S. Rd.
- Exit 4: No.400, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
- Exit 5: No.345, Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 4
Around the station
- Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Taipei International Convention Center
- Taipei Dome
- Core Pacific City
- Fiscal Information Agency
- Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
- Chinese Television System
- Tourism Bureau
- National Property Administration
- The International Commercial Bank of China (between this station and Zhongxiao Dunhua Station)
- Taiwan Railway Administration Taipei Railway Workshop
- Guangfu Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Far Eastern Hospital
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall".
- "Third Stage of Taipei MRT (Planned MRT Routes)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- http://184.108.40.206/index.php?FID=6&CID=58442 捷運南北線 國父館站明年8月動工
- http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2009/new/feb/12/today-taipei9-3.htm 防跳軌 捷運3站將設月台門- 自由電子報
- http://220.127.116.11/?FID=6&CID=47840 台灣新生報 | 防跳軌 北捷增3站設月台門
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station.|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|