|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Education||Women's Christian College[disambiguation needed]|
|Occupation||Coffee quality control expert|
Until 1995, she was the director of quality control for the Coffee Board of India. following this, she founded her own company, Coffeelab limited, in Bangalore, India. In 2005 she received aLifetime Achievement Award at the International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA) in Seattle, United States.
- "Asia's first woman coffee taster is all set to open a Coffee Museum in Bengaluru - The Economic Times".
- Govind, Ranjani. "32 baristas to face-off at Coffee Santhe".
- "Lady between the cup & customer". Commodity on-line. Archived from the original on 2008-01-22.
- "Mangaluru: MSNM organizes talk on coffee, opportunities provided by bean - Daijiworld.com".
- Nerurkar, Sonal. "Leisure".
- Girish, Uma (Fall 2007). "Asia's First Lady of Coffee". Gastronomica: The Journal of Critical Food Studies. University of California Press. 7 (4): 64–67. JSTOR 10.1525/gfc.2007.7.4.64. doi:10.1525/gfc.2007.7.4.64. (subscription required)
- India. Coffee Board; United Planters' Association of Southern India (1 January 2002). The Connoisseur's book of Indian Coffee. Macmillan India Ltd.
- Indian Coffee: Bulletin of the Indian Coffee Board. Coffee Board. February 2005.
- "The Hindu Opportunities : An interview with Ms. Sunalini Menon, Chief Executive, Coffeelab Private Limited, Bangalore.". 12 February 2002.
- "Not an alien...in coffee land]". The Economic Times. 8 March 2007.