|Occupation||Coffee quality control expert|
Until 1995, Menon was the director of quality control for the Coffee Board of India. following this, she founded her own company, Coffeelab, in Bangalore, India. In 2005, she received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the International Women’s Coffee Alliance (IWCA) in Seattle, United States.[dead link]
- "Asia's first woman coffee taster is all set to open a Coffee Museum in Bengaluru - The Economic Times".
- Govind, Ranjani. "32 baristas to face-off at Coffee Santhe".
- "Lady between the cup & customer". Commodity on-line. Archived from the original on 2008-01-22.
- "Mangaluru: MSNM organizes talk on coffee, opportunities provided by bean - Daijiworld.com".
- Nerurkar, Sonal. "Leisure".
- Girish, Uma (Fall 2007). "Asia's First Lady of Coffee". Gastronomica: The Journal of Critical Food Studies. University of California Press. 7 (4): 64–67. doi:10.1525/gfc.2007.7.4.64. JSTOR 10.1525/gfc.2007.7.4.64. (subscription required)
- India. Coffee Board; United Planters' Association of Southern India (1 January 2002). The Connoisseur's book of Indian Coffee. Macmillan India Ltd.
- Indian Coffee: Bulletin of the Indian Coffee Board. Coffee Board. February 2005.
- "The Hindu Opportunities : An interview with Ms. Sunalini Menon, Chief Executive, Coffeelab Private Limited, Bangalore". 12 February 2002. Archived from the original on 12 February 2002.
- "Not an alien...in coffee land]". The Economic Times. 8 March 2007.