|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||El Cajon, California|
|Publication types||Books, maps|
Sunbelt Publications is an American publication company that was incorporated in 1988. The company publishes and distributes multi-language pictorials, natural science and outdoor guidebooks, and regional references. The company is located in El Cajon, California.
Diana and Lowell Lindsay founded Sunbelt Books with the goal of publishing books about the natural world. The Anza-Borrego Desert was the subject for Diana Lindsay's master's thesis, and she subsequently published it as a book entitled Our Historic Desert (1973) through Copley Books.
- Courage to Heal – Theodor S. Geisel Award 2007, San Diego Book Awards
- Courage to Heal – Historical Fiction, 2007 San Diego Book Awards
- Palm Springs Legends: Creation of a Desert Oasis – 2012 Craft Awards, Outdoor Writers Association of California
- Hall, Walter. "Sunbelt Celebrates 25 Years of Ink and Imagination". East County Magazine. Retrieved May 30, 2012.
- Lindsay, Diana & Lowell (2006). Anza-Borrego Desert Region: 5th Edition. Berkeley, CA: Wilderness Press. p. 302. ISBN 9780899974002.
- OWAC 2012 Craft Awards: Book (other than travel or guidebook)
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|