Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sunda may refer to:
- Sundaland, a biogeographical region of Southeast Asia that comprises the Malay Peninsula and the Malay Archipelago islands west of the Wallace Line
- Sunda Islands, a group of islands located in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Sunda Strait, the strait between Java and Sumatra
- Sunda Shelf, part of the continental shelf of Southeast Asia, covered by the South China Sea which isolates islands such as Borneo, Sumatra and Java
- Mount Sunda, an ancient extinct supervolcano once exist in Priangan highland during Pleistocene age, the predecessor of Tangkuban Perahu, Burangrang, and Bukit Tunggul volcanoes
- Sunda Kingdom, a kingdom that existed in west part of Java island from the 7th century to the 16th century
- Sundanese people, an ethnic group in the western part of Java, and a second biggest ethnic group in Indonesia after the Javanese
- Sundanese language, the language of the Sundanese
- Sundanese script
- Kidung Sunda, a literary work that recounts the story of the "Battle of Bubat" between Sundanese and Javanese
- Sunda, a fictional country in Eric Ambler's thriller State of Siege
- Sunda Kommuna, a municipality in the Faroe Islands
- Sunda, a type of artificial honey spread made in Norway. It was introduced in 1931 and is still in production.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sunda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.