Sundancer is a proposed space habitat built by Bigelow Aerospace.
Sundancer may also refer to:
- A participant in the Native American ceremony known as the Sun Dance
- Sundancer, a cape from the web serial Worm.
- Sundancer (album), an album by Fair Warning
- "Sundancer", a song from the Keldian album Heaven's Gate
- "Sundancer", an episode of the television series The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
- Sundancer I and II, solar-powered cars built for The Solar Car Challenge
- AMC Sundancer, a vehicle conversion based on the two-wheel drive AMC Concord and four-wheel drive AMC Eagle
- MS Sundancer, a previous name of the ship MS Svea Corona
- Verilite Sundancer, an early name for the Verilite Sunbird
- Williams-Cangie WC-1 Sundancer, an American racing biplane design
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sundancer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.