Sundar, sometimes also spelt Shundor (Devanagari: सुन्दर, Bengali: সুন্দর) is an adjective signifying attractive, beautiful, good, handsome or nice. It has its origin in Sanskrit language. The word is also used as names of people by speakers of languages branching off of Indo-Aryan languages.
- Delhi P. Sunder Rajan (21st century), Indian violinist
- Sundar C., a South Indian film director and actor
- Sunder (actor), an actor of Punjabi and Hindi films
- Sunder Lal Hora (1896–1955), Indian ichthyologist
- Sunder Lal Patwa (21st century), Indian politician
- Sunder Nix (born 1961), American sprinter
- Sundar Pichai (born 1972), CEO of Google Inc.
- Sundar Popo (1943–2000), a chutney artist from Trinidad and Tobago
- Sunder Ramu, an Indian film and stage artist
- Sunder Singh Bhandari (1921–2005), Indian politician
- Sunder Singh Lyallpuri (1878–1969), a Sikh warrior
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|