Sundar (Hindi: सुन्दर) is an adjective signifying attractive, beautiful, good, handsome or nice. It has its origin in Sanskrit language. The word is also used as names of people by speakers of languages branching off of Indo-Aryan languages.
- Delhi P. Sunder Rajan (21st century), Indian violinist
- Sundar C., a South Indian film director and actor
- Sunder (actor), an actor of Punjabi and Hindi films
- Sunder Lal Hora (1896–1955), Indian ichthyologist
- Sunder Lal Patwa (21st century), Indian politician
- Sunder Nix (born 1961), American sprinter
- Sundar Pichai (born 1972), CEO of Google Inc.
- Sunder Ramu, an Indian film and stage artist
- Sunder Singh Bhandari (1921–2005), Indian politician
- Sunder Singh Lyallpuri (1878–1969), a Sikh warrior
- Sunder (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Sundar Nagar, Himachal Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sundar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.