Sundar (Devanagari: सुन्दर) is an adjective signifying attractive, beautiful, good, handsome or nice. It has its origin in Sanskrit language. The word is also used as names of people by speakers of languages branching off of Indo-Aryan languages.
- Delhi P. Sunder Rajan, Indian violinist
- Sundar C., a South Indian film director and actor
- Sunder (actor), an actor of Punjabi and Hindi films
- Sunder Lal Hora (1896–1955), Indian ichthyologist
- Sunder Lal Patwa (1924–2016), Indian politician
- Sunder Nix (born 1961), American sprinter
- Sundar Pichai (born 1972), CEO of Google LLC and Alphabet Inc.
- Sundar Popo (1943–2000), a chutney artist from Trinidad and Tobago
- Sundar Raj Indian actor
- Sunder Ramu, an Indian film and stage artist
- Sunder Singh Bhandari (1921–2005), Indian politician