|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2012)|
Sundar Kumarasamy joined the University of Dayton as the Vice President of Enrollment Management in January 2007. Upon his arrival, he launched a strategic rebranding campaign, creating marketing materials with a distinct and cohesive look, feel and message that focused on the University of Dayton’s position as a national, top-10 Catholic university. Under his leadership, the University reached a record number of applicants from outside of their primary market and enrolled the most academically talented class in their history. He is a graduate of Philadelphia University and holds a Master of Science in Instructional Technology. Prior to his arrival at the University of Dayton, he spent more than 10 years at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia as Assistant Provost and Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management; Director of Enrollment Operations and Interim Director of Financial Aid.
In addition to being featured in a Forbes article, Sundar, in collaboration with 160over90 agency, was also featured by Adobe, discussing the development of the first fully interactive university viewbook iPad application. The Chronicle of Higher Education has written a feature article  documenting his unique and sometimes controversial approach to higher education marketing.
Sundar Kumarasamy has been interviewed by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Business Week, Washington Post, Bloomberg Radio, Chicago Tribune and U.S. News and World Report about higher education trends and marketing.
- "Can't Buy Me Love: Marketing Reconnects With Our Pre-Industrial Roots". Forbes.
- "The Marketer and His Mission". The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- "Pushing the Envelope". Inside HigherEd.
- Elliott, Stuart (2013-08-26). "Never Mind Citi Bike, Here's Campus Bike". The NY Times.
- "You Got In; Now, Please Come". The Wall Street Journal.
- "Colleges deal with overbooked freshman classes". USA Today. 2008-09-04.
- "Coaching College Freshmen So They Don't Drop Out". Business Week.
- "What should students NEVER write about in their essays?". The Washington Post.
- "Kumarasamy discusses Dayton's Debt-reducing Strategy". Bloomberg Radio.
- "Colleges Offer Hidden Savings to Students". US News and World Report.
- "Raising Direct Mail Response Rates with DHL Global Mail". DHL Global Mail.
- "Making the Case". WJCU - FM 88.7 Cleveland.
- "Degrees With a Price Tag". The Chronicle of Higher Education.