|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Estimate (2012)||15,000|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bhubaneshwar|
- Population: More than 15000, Voterlist 2012 = 9,847.
- Occupation: Most of the people depends upon Farmer, Rice Production/Vegetable Production according to the seassion
- Temples: Maa Budhi Tara Temple, Balunkeswar Temple, Mukteswar Temple
- Railway Station: Mukteswar Puri P.H.
- Nearest National Highway : NH 5 at Tangi
- Nearest Hospital : Tangi Govt Hospital
- Nearest Village: Sundarpur,Bhajagarh,Mangala Jodi, Udaya Giri, Sundarpur Colony, Kathuliagoth colony
- Market : Chandapur and Tangi two big markets on NH 5
- Lake: Chilika Lake
- Ponds: Badhi Pokhari, Jhara Pokhari
- Sundarpur U.P School
- Nuapada U.P. School
- Mukteswar Dev M.E. School
- Saraswati Sisu Mandir
- Padma Kumud Bidya Niketan, Bhajagarh (High School)
Bhajagarh village falls under Sundarpur Gram Panchayat. It has 22 Wards from (Udayagiri-3, Sundarpur-4, Sundarpur Colony-3, Mangalajori-9, Bhajagarh-3) Current Sarapanch: Gopal Krushna Routray from Feb 17, 2012 onwards. Banshidhar Kalasi (President) Sundar Pur Village.
|This article about a location in Khordha district (Khurdha district), Odisha, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|