Sunday Driver (band)
Chandy Nath on stage in Lincoln, 2011
Joe Nicholson (sound technician)
Charlie Suarez (backup dancer/cleaning crew)
Sunday Driver were formed in the summer of 2000, though lead singer Chandrika "Chandy" Nath had earlier composed some of the songs whilst monitoring ice floes near the South Pole, during a field trip in Antarctica, collecting data for the British Antarctic Survey.
In 2009, Sunday Driver were the opening band at the first Asylum Steampunk Festival, held at The Lawn Asylum, Lincoln, the same year they opened the Cambridge Folk Festival. They also played the steampunk festival in 2010 and headlined the main Ball there in 2011.
- Sacred Cow / The Man from Bombay (2001) (Demo Compilation)
- More than Flies (2002) (EP)
- Underground (2003) (EP)
- In the City of Dreadful Night (2008) (Debut Full Length Album)
- The Mutiny (2012) 
- Libby Bulloff (12/11/2009). "Yr Doin' It Right #1 - Sunday Driver". Steampunk Workshop. Retrieved 2010-04-26. Check date values in:
- Sunday Driver Myspace page. 10.03.2010 http://www.myspace.com/sundaydriverinuk. Check date values in:
|date=(help); Missing or empty
- "Kinesin-dependent axonal transport is mediated by the sunday driver (SYD) protein". Cell. 103 (4): 583–94. 01.05.2011. doi:10.1016/S0092-8674(00)00162-8. PMID 11106729. Check date values in:
- D.M.P. (2010-01-16). "Beyond Victoriana: #10 An Interview with Sunday Driver". Tales of the Urban Adventurer.
- "Pop, rock & jazz, April 22". The Sunday Times. 22 April 2012.