This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Acoustic guitars and basses|
Sundberg Guitars is a Swedish company that produces handmade acoustic guitars (steel and nylon strings) and acoustic basses. All instruments are available with a wide range of different options and custom details. An instrument built by Sundberg takes about 60 to 100 hours to complete, and so far about 170 have been built.
S-T Sundberg's tenor guitar.
S-J Based on the 1930s Gibson's Advanced jumbo.
S-D Based on the Martin dreadnought from the 1930s.
S-00 Sundberg's version of the 1920s Gibson L-00.
S-OM Sundberg's orchestra guitar.
S-000-12 A twelve-string version of the S-00.
S-J2 A version of Gibson's J200 from the 1930s.
S-7 Seven-string model available as S-J, S-D and S-OM models.
- Nicholaus Arson of The Hives plays the "Arsonette", a Telecaster-styled electric guitar built for his short and dead tone.
- Ryan Adams plays a custom built S-J made from spruce from the owner grandparents farm in Torsåker, which he received in 2003.
- Lars Winnerbäck plays two guitars with his initials "LW" on the 12th fret, one with WINNERBÄCK along the neck and the company's first-ever Irish bouzouki.
- Swedish singer Mauros Scocco plays a Sundberg acoustic.
- Dregen, most famous for his electric work with Backyard Babies and The Hellacopters, plays a S-J2 with custom skull inlays.
- Swedish progg Ola Magnell plays a Sundberg guitar.
- Swedish pop/rock vocalist Lisa Miskovsky plays a S-0M model.
- Kristoffer Åström of Fireside and Hidden Truck plays a S-00.
- Norwegian singer/songwriter Ane Brun plays four Sundbergs, including a baritone version of the S-00 model.
- Swedish singer/songwriter Anna Ternheim plays a S-0M model.
- Max Shultz, solo artist and sessions player, plays a S-0M model.
- Mattias Torrel guitarist for Eagle-Eye Cherry plays a Sundberg guitar.
- Elin Sigvardsson a Swedish singer/songwriter plays a S-OM and a S-J model.
- David bygger gitarrer åt världens kändisar on Arbetarbladet, 5 July 2008