Sunfair Heights, California
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||1661526|
The community is officially recognized by the US Geological Survey with a USGS feature ID of 1661526. Latitude and longitude for the community are . The USGS lists elevation above mean sea level as 2,580 feet.
State Route 62 traverses the area south of Sunfair Heights in an east-west direction. This community is served by the Morongo Unified School District. The ZIP Code is 92277 and the community is inside area code 760.
Other nearby geographic features include:
- Coyote Lake at .
- Copper Mountain at .
- Morongo Basin Broadcasting KCDZ-FM tower east of the Copper Mountain summit, at .
- "Sunfair Heights, California". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- From: National Geographic Names Database, US Geological Survey. Data present as of 02/20/2006.
- Sunfair, California, 7.5-minute quadrangle, US Geological Survey, 1993.
- US Department of Education, National Center for Educational Statistics, Common Core of Data files, 2006.
- From: National Geographic Names Database, US Geological Survey.
|This San Bernardino County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|